Our research group, led by Dr. Jeffrey S. Vetter, was created in 2004 as part of the Computer Science and Mathematics Division of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Our offices are in building 5100 (also known as the NICS building), rooms 227-247.
- Mehmet Belviranli
- Joel Denny
- Elizabeth Hebert (Group Administrative Assistant)
- Jungwon Kim
- Seyong Lee
- Graham Lopez
- Shirley Moore
- Philip Roth
- Sarat Sreepathi
- Jeffrey Vetter (Group Leader, joint with University of Tennessee-Knoxville)
- Kumud Bhandari, Rice University
- Uma Klaassen, University of Texas at El Paso
- Pak Markthub, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Mariam Umar, Virginia Tech
If you are interested in visiting us as an intern, or visiting scholar, please contact us!